Thank you for registering for BIKINI BOOTCAMP!
We look forward to seeing you soon...
Following is some information about what to bring and what to expect during your upcoming stay at with us.
Remember to pack light, as you will not need a lot.
The MUST haves
- Flip flops
- Comfortable walking/biking/cardio shoes
- Several sets of workout clothes
- Hat or visor to protect you from the sun while walking/biking
- Sunscreen & bug spra
- Warm clothing for winter morning/nights (Dec-April)
- A journal & pen
- Dress is casual & comfortable
- Small backpack
What not to bring:
- Unnecessary valuables
- Hairdryers as we run on solar & they requires too much energy
- Power converters not necessary
- Wireless internet is available for $25/week
- Alcoholic drinks - cocktails & wine $7
- Massages or private training sessions $85/hour
- Gratuity (suggested $60-100 to be shared with kitchen staff, housekeepers)
- Please send us your flight details using this link asap
- A driver will be waiting for you upon exiting the airport
- Please look for the BIKINI BOOTCAMP sign
- If you have not prepaid for transport you will need to pay cash on arrival
- The rate is between $55-70/pp depending upon how many people sharing the ride
- The same ates apply for return transport
Like our page on facebook
- Please read our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for other useful information
- Visit our website www.bikinibootcamp.com
- Additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The best means of communication is via email, however for emergencies please call amansalaresort on skype
We look forward to having you join us at Bikini Bootcamp.
Safe Travels and see you soon.
Best, The BIKINI BOOTCAMP staff